Have some extra time to give to the shelter animals?
We have several volunteer opportunities!
LCAS has volunteer opportunites for all ages.
- Guess what - we always have laundry and dishes! Just like at home, our shelter animals go through a lot of dishes and blankets. We always welcome extra help with those tasks!
- We always encourage our visitors and volunteers to come out and just spend time with the animals. From 15 minutes to an hour, your time is essential to their day.
- Kids can bring books and read to the animals.
- Trained volunteers are able to take certain shelter dogs on off-site walks or transport.
- We always need help with cleaning, making special treats and other activities through our enrichment program.
- LCAS can always use more fosters too!
- Many ways of making a difference!
See how you can make a difference at LCAS!
Fill-out our volunteer application today! ***We are currently revamping our volunteer program details. We will contact you soon to schedule an orientation mtg. Feel free to come visit the shelter animals in the meantime!
***We are currently updating our volunteer form. ***
Please feel free to reach out directly to Becky, firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest in making a pawsitive difference at LCAS!
Contact the LCAS for more information (208) 746-1623 ; email@example.com
Shelter hours - Monday through Saturday; 10am - 5pm *Closed 1pm - 2pm