Have some extra time to give to the shelter animals?
We have several volunteer opportunities!
LCAS has volunteer opportunites for all ages.
- Guess what - we always have laundry and dishes! Just like at home, our shelter animals go through a lot of dishes and blankets. We always welcome extra help with those tasks!
- We always encourage our visitors and volunteers to come out and just spend time with the animals. From 15 minutes to an hour, your time is essential to their day.
- Kids can bring books and read to the animals.
- Trained volunteers are able to take certain shelter dogs on off-site walks or transport.
- We always need help with cleaning, making special treats and other activities through our enrichment program.
- LCAS can always use more fosters too!
- Many ways of making a difference!
See how you can make a difference at LCAS!
Fill-out our volunteer application today! Your application will be reviewed. The shelter is a very busy environment, thank you for your patience and understanding regarding application review. We encourage you to come and visit and preview the shelter. The shelter dogs love treats and the cats love attention too.
If you have additional questions or concerns please contract firstname.lastname@example.org
Link for Volunteer Form
Please feel free to reach out directly to Becky, email@example.com Thank you for your interest in making a pawsitive difference at LCAS!
Contact the LCAS for more information (208) 746-1623 ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Shelter hours - Monday through Saturday; 10am - 5pm *Closed 1pm - 2pm